Google Adwords PPC Marketing
Google Adwords PPC is the process of gaining traffic by purchasing ads on search engines. It is sometimes referred to as CPC (cost-per-click) or PPC (pay-per-click) marketing, this is because most search ads are sold on a Cost Per Click basis. Paid Search will get traffic to your website immediately and you only pay for traffic to your website. Traffic is then converted into leads, engagement and sales.
- Understanding PPC’s role in your marketing mix is important – So how does pay per click fit into what you’re already doing, or how can you grow your current book of business? We help you to define this.
- Get TARGETED traffic to your website, almost immediately
- PPC Captures targeted leads and directs them to the Sales Agents to follow up on convert into sales. This is done through specifying a Region, Targeted Audience, and Keyword usage for Service and or Product offered.
- PPC is highly controllable, both from a management perspective, and a budget perspective
- PPC takes up on average, a substantial amount of real estate on a search engine results page
- PPC is measured, we are able to supply monthly reports that will give you a clear indication as to the performance of your website. Visitors, Keyword performance, and page views.
- DRIVE LEADS = SALES
We have an expert team with over 12 years experience in running Adwords PPC campaigns globally. Be assured, your campaign is handled by a senior campaign manager and not just handed off to a junior campaign manager as most companies do. We pride ourselves in seeing results in your business. If you succeed, we succeed.
Read more about our Range of Media Advertising Services:
If you have a business, and need traffic to your website, and a company who can run your campaign efficiently, you need to speak to us! Get a Free Quote Today.