Digital Marketing Training Options
Digital marketing is constantly evolving which is why we offer an impressive range of the latest training courses to accommodate your every digital marketing training need. All of our training courses will be tailored to your personal needs or company requirements. We provide online marketers with a complete overview of all the vital digital marketing disciplines, how they can work together in your or your client’s online marketing strategy and we will help to highlight areas for further in-depth digital marketing learning.
We offer the following Training Courses:
- Google Adwords Training
- Social Media Training
- Biddable Media such as Facebook Ads and Instagram
On Completion of training you will have a thorough understanding of the following:
- Digital campaign management and execution
- Gap analysis and defining future strategies
- Gathering, managing and interpreting digital data
The training courses are structured according to the following categories:
Basic Online Marketing training courses
- If you’re new to digital marketing or if you’re looking to build an in-house online team but have no background or understanding of it as of yet, our starter courses are perfect for you.
Intermediate and Advanced Training
- If you’re an experienced online marketer looking to grow your digital understanding or replenish your existing digital skill set, we’ve got a course for you!
- A bespoke training session might be what you need. We will work with you and your organisation to create a tailor made training programme that will address your needs.
- Whether it’s for one specific member of staff, an entire branch or even entire an organisation, we’ll have a solution that fits you. The sessions can be held at our training facilities or even at your own offices or home.
Contact Us Today to get a Quote on Your Specific Training Requirements
Read more about our Range of Media Advertising Services:
Would you like to know more? Please contact us today so that we can discuss your digital training requirements.